RAINWATER MANAGEMENT: KIPOPLUIE DESIGN OFFICE
Pre-project studies for decision by our customer:
- Potential and projection of the recoverable volume of rainwater based on a 30-year and 1-year study.
- Budgeting and ROI
- Estimates of technical requirements
- Layout and feasibility DWG projection
- Analysis of needs, their frequency and immediacy and the technical redistribution requirements
- Nominal recommendation and variant recommendation
Actions after signature:
- Inspection of the site and technical analysis of the site’s constraints
- Soil constraints
- Scheduling of the project and its matching with the other construction work sections.
- Working drawings on DWG
- Implementation planning in coordination with project manager/project owner
- Working drawings for climate engineering
- Supply of Health & Safety Plan, Health & Safety inspection and certifications, health inspection records, as-built drawings and complete implementation file.